GEWA is a German company founded in 1925 by George Walter. Located in Adorf in Saxony, region known for the musicians and artisans of musical instruments. In 1950 he moved to Mittenwald in Bavaria following the Second World War.
Today, GEWA not only has subsidiaries in all major markets, but also has holdings in musical instrument factories in Asia that enable global marketing of many of its products.
GEWA GmbH currently employs more than 250 highly skilled workers in the areas of production, product manager, sales, purchasing, administration, accounting, marketing and logistics. And everyone shares a passion: the love of music.