- Padded drum bag
- Fits both shells in separate compartments
- 24.5" x 16" x 16.5"
- Second bag holds a collapsed timbale stand
- Durable nylon construction
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- Drum bag has Velcro handle with straps to attach both bags together
Latin Percussion is an American brand, which emerged in the 1960s to fill the lack of Cuban percussion instruments in the United States, due to the commercial embargo imposed by Washington to Cuba.
Latin Percussion instruments started to set the pace in Latin Jazz bands at the time, but were quickly used by musicians in a variety of styles, today being one of the most prestigious percussion instrument brands in the industry, used by some of the most popular musicians in recent decades.