Read moreShow less
- The indication 3 corresponds to the hardness of the reed.
- Vandoren Traditional series reeds are known for their excellent response in all registers, allowing for a pianissimo attack even in the highest notes.
- Extremely flexible, this reed can play legato or staccato at large intervals while maintaining a rich timbre that gives body and clarity to the sound, which is a typical characteristic of Vandoren reeds.
- Traditional Vandoren reeds are available for all clarinets and saxophones.
- Each reed is packed in a 'Flow Pack' to guarantee its good condition.
Note: The indicated price corresponds to one pick.
The French company Vandoren, founded in 1905, quickly became the leader in reeds, mouthpieces and accessories for clarinet and saxophone, currently exporting 9/10 of its production to more than 100 countries, thanks to its know-how and an always up-to-date demand.
It is a family business, founded by Eugène Van Doren, soloist in the Colonne Concertos, continued by his clarinetist son Robert Van Doren and later by Bernard Van Doren, its current president.
Reed, the raw material for Vandoren's production, is a 100% natural plant grown in the company's sugarcane fields located in southern France, supplying most of the raw material needs.