Read moreShow less
- Six individuals mounting locations
- 22" length, chrome-plated steel rack
- Four 4-1/2" long x 3/8" diameter straight knurled mounting rods
- Two extra-long 3/8" diameter Z rods
- Rods can be positioned to mount the instruments above and/or below the rack for additional versatility
Percussion instruments not included.
Latin Percussion is an American brand, which emerged in the 1960s to fill the lack of Cuban percussion instruments in the United States, due to the commercial embargo imposed by Washington to Cuba.
Latin Percussion instruments started to set the pace in Latin Jazz bands at the time, but were quickly used by musicians in a variety of styles, today being one of the most prestigious percussion instrument brands in the industry, used by some of the most popular musicians in recent decades.