Read moreShow less
- Instruments: clarinet
- Material: metal
- Concept: reed contact through tracks and fabric
- Color: silver
- Use: soloists, orchestras, large concert halls
- Mouthpieces: clarinet and ebonite
- Acoustic characteristics: clear, bright and colorful sound
- Treatment process: silver plated
BG Franck Bichon is one of the leading French manufacturers of accessories for wind instruments. BG's product line includes more than 300 items, including a diverse range of ligatures, straps, wipers and other accessories.
In 1985, when Franck Bichon was 25 years old, he created a company to develop and explore innovations in sound quality in ligatures designed by his father, Serge Bichon, professor emeritus of saxophone at the Conservatoire de Lyon, France.