Authentic Stratocaster sound is at your fingertips with this Fender Player MN, an exceptional guitar built at Fender's Mexican factory.
If there are different guitar sounds, the Fender Stratocaster is one of them. Now it's closer to your hands with this Fender Player Stratocaster MN, an affordable model that offers all the style and sound of the Fender that has inspired generations of guitarists.
The Stratocaster is one of the most iconic models in the history of music, easily recognizable by its format and clear sound, with great presence of midrange, excellent articulation and robust bass. The Player series, made in Mexico, offers this distinctive sound so that you can use it in the service of your music, whatever your style.
The construction of the Fender Player Stratocaster MN is solid, with an alder body and a maple neck, with a C-shape - modern cutout - for greater comfort. The 22 frets of the scale are medium jumbo and the lash material is made of synthetic bone, a material that perfectly conducts the vibrations of the string to the body, favoring resonance and definition.
The single-coil alnico pickups from Fender Player Stratocaster MN offer authentic Fender sound, while giving you room for slightly more aggressive tones, in a modern approach to classic sound. This approach is also manifested with the inclusion of a dedicated tone control for the bridge pickup, for greater customization of the sound in positions 1 and 2.
The configuration of the pickups is the traditional one of the Stratocaster, with a selector of 5 positions for an extended sound palette typical of these models. The sound is very versatile, easily inserted into any musical style, as has always been the case with Stratocaster models, which can be seen performing all types of music, without ever losing their identity.
Fender is one of the best known brands in the music industry, with a history that is intertwined with the music history of the last 70 years. All of its instruments are made with the highest quality requirements, in all its factories. The result is instruments that respect Fender's tradition and spirit, with guaranteed quality and reliability.
If you're looking for real Stratocaster sound at an affordable price, the Fender Player Stratocaster MN offers an authentic Fender experience, from the classic look of the body to the sound that only a Fender guitar can have.
- Body shape: Stratocaster®
- Body finish: glossy polyester
- Number of frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Position markers: black dots
- Neck finish: shiny urethane
- Nut material: synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.650 "(42 mm)
- Fretboard length: 25.5"(648 mm)
- Truss rod: 3/16" hex adjustment
- Neck plate: 4-Bolt "F" logo
- Pickup configuration: SSS (single-coil, single-coil, single-coil)
- Bridge pickup: Player series alnico 5 strat® single-coil
- Central pickup: Player series alnico 5 strat® single-coil
- Neck pickup: Player series alnico 5 strat® single-coil
- Pickup selector: 5 positions
- Controls: master volume, tone 1 (neck/middle pickup), Tone 2 (bridge pickup)
- Hardware: nickel / chrome
- Bridge: 2-point synchronized tremolo with bent stel saddles
- Tuning machines: standard cast/sealed
- Control buttons: white plastic
- Strings: Fender ® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 gauges)