Read moreShow less
It is a premium instrument microphone, ideal for the professional musician looking to capture the sound of many types of amplified and acoustic instruments, such as guitar amps, acoustic guitar, saxophone, snare drum and wind instruments. It can also be used by vocalists.
The Beta 57A has the quality and robustness to be used both on stage and in the studio. It has a frequency response that produces warm, presence sounds. It maintains the authentic supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range, which ensures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimal off-axis coloration. The hardened mesh grille makes the proximity effect easy to use and protects against wear and tear and accidents.
- Custom frequency response lets you capture drums, guitar, vocals and horns with studio-quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that makes the proximity effect easy to use and resists wear and tear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Minimally affected by variable load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mounting system that minimizes the transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability