The Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster is a modern electric guitar in the spirit of one of Fender's classic models.
The Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster is a faithful tribute to one of the American brand's most iconic models. Jazzmaster is a unique model that has captivated guitarists over the generations for its unique shapes and very particular sound. This model from the Classic Vibe series is not a mere reproduction but a modern version that captures the sound of the original model.
The Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster has a solid body in poplar, or tulipwood, the wood used in 1960s models. The neck is maple, with a C-profile for added comfort. The fretboard is in laurel, 25.5" (648 mm) in length, with 21 frets.
The body has a glossy polyurethane finish and the stained urethane neck to give it a worn and aged look. The nostalgic details continue in the nickel-plated hardware, the classic-style tremolo that's very resistant for bends and energetic dives, and vintage-looking tuners that keep the tuning even in more expressive interpretations.
The Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster has two alnico-designed single coil pickups, designed by Fender, and the selector introduced by Jazzmaster to authentically invoke the traditional sound of this model.
Jazzmaster is a revered model and much sought after by more alternatively inspired guitarists, and the guitar that should be featured in every indie band's instrument collection. Capable of a clear, full-bodied, well-defined sound, the Jazzmaster's sonic presence is very useful for playing with high-gain sounds and effects that benefit from their natural sustain, such as delay and reverb.
Squier's Classic Vibe series uses the most modern materials so that they have all the quality of the original model, using decades of experience and new technologies to manufacture more precise and quality instruments that satisfy the most demanding musicians.
The Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster is a very original guitar, faithful to the classic spirit of past models. And the price is unmatched.
- Model: Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster® Laurel Fingerboard, Sonic Blue
- Body finish: glossy polyurethane
- Fingerboard material: Indian laurel (IL)
- Fingerboard length: 25.5 "(648 mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5 "(241 mm)
- Number of frets: 21, narrow tal
- Fingerboard width at the nut: 1.650 "(42 mm)
- Psition markers: white dots
- Hardware finish: nickel-plated
- Neck finish: tinted gloss urethane
- Pickguard: 4 ply tortoiseshell
- Position markers: white dots
- Bridge pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Tuning machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)