The Hohner Nova II 60 is a small and ergonomic accordion, but with a huge sound. Accordion chromatic with 48 buttons and 60 bass.
Hohner's New Series was designed for small, great accordionists. Each instrument of this series was designed to be compact and comfortable to play, but with a huge sound power, with a clear and defined sound, which stands alone or integrated into a band.
The Hohner Nova II 60 is a chromatic accordion, with 48 buttons arranged in four rows following the C-system. with 37 notes from G to G, with two voices. It has 60 standard basses, with four bass voices.
Its rounded shape and reduced weight make it the ideal choice for small accordionists who want to grow up as musicians. The Hohner Nova II 60 has style, sound and comfort, providing an engaging musical experience with a very balanced and pleasant feel.
The Hohner Nova II 60 has a grille that gives it a showy air but with the function of providing an assertive and sophisticated sound, with accurately calculated holes so that all frequencies are heard in a distinct and balanced way.
The buttons, smaller and quick response, have a placement specifically created for better access and ease of execution, covering more notes than a piano key accordion.
The design includes not only aesthetics and comfort but also a greater responsiveness, with the best characteristics that Hohner gives its instruments, so that each interpreter has immediate access to the tones and, at the same time, a very "feel" balanced and enjoyable.
Hohner is a German company founded in 1857 and one of the greatest references of musical instrument manufacturers in the world, specializing in accordions, electromechanical keyboards and wind instruments as harmonics. Hohner instruments are synonymous with German quality and precision.
The quality and sonic versatility of New Accordions is so great that they are used in genres as different as jazz or rock, folk or classical music. It is an advanced and very complete instrument for anyone who is taking the study and performance of the accordion seriously.
For small great accordionists, who still want to grow more.
- Reed plate quality: standard
- Register implementation: register slide
- Bass configuration: stepped
- Size (height x width): 31cm x 18,5cm
- Acessories: straps, gig bag
- NOVA has been designed for the smallest accordionists in compliance with all the features of the best HOHNER models: elasticity of the keyboards, short key drop, and aesthetically pleasing with a rounded, compact shape.
- Leaving each player room for their own musical interpretation, Hohner's engineers developed a new button keyboard that meets the international ergonomic standards.
- For the player this means a faster response to the tones at the same time very balanced and pleasant feel.