With the Yamaha PSR-E463 keyboard you have a huge set of features that allow you to transform your ideas into musical inspiration.
With the Quick Sampling feature, you can pick up any sound from the Aux input and play them back on the keyboard. It is a very easy to use feature that allows you to play external sounds on the keyboard. It's also very easy to pick up sound from an external source, such as a smartphone, and assign it to specific keys. There are 3 types of samples that can be played: the normal ones, in which the sound varies depending on the note played, the loops in which the sound is played in cycle without changing its characteristics and one-shot, in which the sound is played a time, unchanged.
With the Groove Creator feature, you can use the keyboard as a DJ would. Set a base rhythm, modify the groove, and adjust the mix. Turn on or off tracks, switch sections, and add effects with Live Control. In addition to the sounds of Western music Groove Creator admits contemporary world music. Once the music has been created, you can save it as an audio file to a USB device.
The Live Control controllers can be triggered in real time and allow you to filter and adjust the sound just like an analog synthesizer. Up to 10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled through potentiometers for greater dynamics and expressiveness. The pitch bend wheel gives great realism to certain instrument sounds, such as guitars or woodwinds.
Yamaha's experience in manufacturing immense musical instruments results in a great musical quality of the sound of the instruments played by the keyboard. The sound library contains 758 instruments. The styles for real-time tracking are 235.
With the USB to HOST port you can transfer digital audio and record to a computer, tablet or smartphone. If the latter is iOS, it increases the possibilities of Midi control, thanks to existing apps. If you connect an audio device to the AUX port, the built-in Melody Suppressor automatically reduces the volume of the voice and the melody of the recordings you are playing, allowing you to sing or play with the accompaniment of the original recording.
- PATTERN function to create your own grooves.
- Real-time control buttons for instant effects.
- Real-time pitch control with sound pitch inflection.
- 186 varieties of Rhythms, including world-wide content.
- 6-track sequencer for 10-part recording.
- Music database: 305 melody titles for fast keyboard setup.
- Registration Memory of 4 Pads x 8 Banks.
- Basic learning features such as the Yamaha Portable Grand and the Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.)
- Features for public playing: Synthesizer Control knobs for real-time control of the filter, special effects and sound accompaniment.
- New and powerful Rhythms, of different musical genres, that can be executed with 186 different patterns and 150 sounds of Arpeggio.
- Professional features, very easy to use, and simple design, have distinguished this keyboard from the rest of its class.